This exclusive report looks at current and predicted trends in firefighter protective clothing
A firefighter’s personal protective equipment is often the last line of defense keeping the firefighter safe from the hazards of fire and rescue scenes. Those hazards are rapidly changing and increasing — so too are the technology and regulations surrounding PPE.
With this free guide, you’ll learn:
• Which is more important to firefighters: protection from cancer or from violent attacks?
• What are the key revisions considered for the next NFPA standards?
• What are the six priorities for PPE in the coming years?
• What are firefighters’ biggest complaints about PPE?
• How can you influence NFPA’s standards process?
Fill out the form below to access the Trends Report:”